Cross Counter Content Podcast - EP2 Ft. gootecks & Sarina Feng - Yoga & Hater Mantras
â€œIâ€™m so much a work in progress, and I want to learn so much more.â€ -- Sarina Feng
How do you know when youâ€™ve charged the right price for your product? How do you convince yourself you are worthy of being a leader in your field? These are two of the many questions entrepreneurs and content creators deal with on a consistent basis.
In the latest Cross Counter Content Podcast features Sarina Feng, a yoga instructor who has asked those two questions and many others as she continues to improve her craft.
- â€œThe more you learn, the more you know that thereâ€™s more to learn.â€ (2:10)
- Sarina draws ideas from other events to use in her own teachings. Also, how much does social media help other yoga instructors promote retreats and events? (3:25)
- How Sarina overcomes imposter syndrome. (6:38)
- Becoming a guinea pig to get better. (10:07)
- Sarina mentions her one major flaw. (13:09)
- Why Sarina is learning how to sing and how that ties into yoga instruction. (21:00)
- The balance between making money and helping people. (23:18)
- Gootecks and Sarina plan out Sarinaâ€™s first yoga training video. Where would it go? What will be in it? How long will it be? (29:14)
- The benefits and downsides to batching content. (33:45)